to fill his 3rd open position - Administrator of Cost-Inefficiency:
10. Jun 'RForMe' Choi - might as well see his presence in the Municipal Building.
9. Charlie 'I Abstain' Tomaro - he was for Spadoro using $10m in surplus to win a primary - before he was against it after Spadoro lost.
8. Councilwoman Shah - she can teach Lankey the Board of Mythomania's way of hiding unbudgeted staff increases in the budget.
7. Councilman 'KaraMia' Gomez - he can use some more practice on understanding tax increases in the Muni Budget.
6. Councilman Bob 'See No Conflict' Diehl - always good to have around when a BoE Budget gets rejected by the voters.
5. Super Dr. Richard 'Build the Trust' O'Malley - he can explain to Lankey the concept of misdirection with imaginary fiscal year budgets - when you're on a calendar year budget.
4. Councilman Rob 'March on Trenton' Karabinchak - spends $100k to win a single seat on the council for a single year against an opponent who only spent $3k - yet didn't even know the Muni budget he approved had a 2.7% tax increase.
3. BoE Prez Maeroff - he can show Lankey how to Lead from Behind.
2. Campaign Manager Anthony Russomanno - got to make sure he gets paid for his landscaping work over at the Library.
1. P.T. Barnum - might as well. Same Circus - different Clowns.