10. Because the Board of Mythomania will save money by not having separate elections in April. Oh wait, they never save money; just repurpose it to another $pending line like they do with hoarded taxpayer relief money rather than give it back to you.
9. Because we'll get more people out to vote in the November elections. Oh wait, that's more EDO candidates to fill the BoE seats.
8. Because you won't have to worry about voting on $217 million plus bloated school budgets, which constitute 56% of your property tax bill since you won't be able to vote on them anymore. Oh wait, you can still vote on School Board Candidates along with the rest of the Local Dem Party Groupies.
7. Because it's more important for the Board of Mythomania to have a backup plan to negate your vote on the $28.1 million James Monroe McMansion bonding than it is to respect your wishes at the voting booth.
6. Because Super Dr. Richard 'Looking for the Exit Ramp' O'Malley can spend more time looking for another gig rather than hanging in the Central Office on Election day biting his nails waiting for the vote on the School Budget.
5. Because the Edison Council won't have to review Defeated School Budgets and continuously disrespect the wishes of the residents to reduce the school tax levy. Oh wait, the Council considers a reduction in an increase as a savings.
4. Because Bob 'See No Conflict' Diehl won't have to remember anymore to recuse himself from Defeated School Budgets.
3. Because Rob 'March on Trenton' Karabinchak won't have to make that trip to Trenton along with Emil Ferlicchi to demand we get our fair share of state school aid.
2. Because Mayor Tom '8%' ChoiLankey and Super Dr. Richard 'Looking for the Exit Ramp' O'Malley are two sides of the same coin when it comes to school budgets in that they both have mastered the fine art of being truthful but misleading.
1. Because moving the School Board Election to November only serves the interests of those doing it and those who benefit from it and Not Your interests.