Why the Board of Mythomania, aka Board of Hoarders, Board of EDems should Vote Yes on their $238.2M 'Bloated Pot of Money' they call a Budget on May 3, 2017:
10. Because it was already approved by the County Super and it doesn't really matter anyway what the people who pay for it think.
9. Because you like how Super Dr. Richard 'Looking for the Exit Ramp' O'Malley talks about the Fiscal year School Budget but never bridges the Gap to what actually shows up on the tax bills of those who pay for it.
8. Because you like to use the phase 'It's All About the Kids' and conveniently forget that it's also about the administration, staff and those who pay for it, the taxpayers.
7. Because you like creating sophomoric performance bonus criteria goals for the Super that lack substance yet provide for a big payday.
6. Because you like the 2% Cap with all its exceptions and the availability of the Cap Bank when you need to take the money back that you already claimed as a savings.
5. Because you like a Big, Fat & Bloated Pot of Money School Budget that grows exponentially every year since you moved the elections to November.
4. Because you just don't want to recognize the 'Staffing Shell Game' going on in your budget that shows the lack of control, reporting and disclosure and what it all means to the taxpayer on the single largest expenditure in the school budget.
2. Because you like to Whine about not getting our Fair Share of State aid rather than focusing on what you're doing with the $238.2 million you already have.
1. Because when you Lead from Behind with $230m plus School Budgets, you leave an awful lot of money in the hands of Super Dr. Richard 'Looking for the Exit Ramp' O'Malley and you think that's just fine.