Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Dr. Seuss on the loose in the 'DemBadLands' of Downtown Edison!?!?

You know, I just get a kick out of it when I see (what I consider to be the EDO's Greatest failure) - Rob 'Mr. Temper-a-Ment' Karabinchak stick his head up in Downtown Edison. Along with Charlie 'I Abstain' Tomaro, the Poster-Child for everything that's Wrong with the EDO - they make a truly dynamic representation of the EDO.

As I often ponder why the EDO turned these two out into the state and county, I remind myself that this is 'Downtown Edison,' of course. The land where the perils of one-party government are no longer perils but an unfortunate reality.

But I digress, so let's move on. So, since I would vote for Charlie 'I Abstain' Tomaro before I would ever vote for SeƱor Karabinchak (and that's saying a Tad Bit of a Lot if you know me) let's go with his theme:


Anyhoo, don't forget to thank Charlie when you see him around campaigning in your neighborhood for keeping the 'Less than 1% County tax hike' this year to only 4.1% and for that Whopping 19.3% County tax hike over the last 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment