Thursday, February 15, 2018

Bet you didn't know I was a disgusting human being and have no shame and no heart!?!

Well, this is interesting. Sent an email to Mr. Shi, President of the Edison Board of Education about Senior O'Malley's 2nd public unsuccessful attempt to seek employment elsewhere and wrote this:

'Not for nothing, but how many times are we going to allow Super O'Malley to publicly embarrass us?'

His response:
'Mr. Bucci,
Please be nice. What does this get you for sending this garbage email to us? No body should be treated like this. You are such a disgusting human being and have no shame and no heart. I do not care what you think, the fact is Dr. O’Malley has done a lot of good things for Edison district more than you could possibly imagine in your lifetime. That is the reason your house value went up and our district’s rating went up. 

Today is my Chinese New Year eve. Please do not ruining it further for me.'

My response:
'Well, Happy New Year! Thank you for sharing your personal thoughts about me but can you now answer my question?'

Well, there you go! Your Edison Board of Education President. 

No comments:

Post a Comment