Thursday, February 1, 2018

Lankey's Board of EDems Prez. Shi - and his Double-Secret Overcrowding Taskforce List!?!

Seems Jerry 'Lankey's Team' Shi doesn't want to say who he is asking to join and who joined his Overcrowding Taskforce. Apparently, he needs to wait for every single person he has asked to confirm.

Bet you can't wait to see that list? I know I can't wait to see how he defines the 'public' and have been trying to get it since the day he said he was putting it together.

He won't say what he's doing or who he is appointing until the last few sign off.

That's nice!

Sad part is that I actually wanted to see if I could help fix this long-overdue overcrowding & space problem as long as I could see that they were going to take it seriously now. Towards that end, I only asked to see the list of his appointees since that would give me an idea whether or not the Board was taking this seriously now.

Seriously, don't misunderstand my interests here. I'm not much of a fan of the Board and have no interest in helping them. My only interest is in helping the Kids who have been shortchanged with this overcrowding for far too long here in Downtown Edison.

However, SeƱor Shi still won't let me see the list. It's on a Need to Know Basis - and You Don't Need to Know, Me as well as You.

So, taking it that he's not going to give it to me - I sent in an OPRA Request. One way or the other, we'll get to see what he's doing, whether through a list he puts out when he wants or from an OPRA Request.



Anyhoo, looks like I won't be joining the Overcrowding Taskforce anytime soon but I'm sure I'll have something to say about the list when I see it. That must be some list if he doesn't want to share it.


No comments:

Post a Comment