Saturday, May 5, 2018

Edison Super O'Malley finds the exit ramp - in Florence, South Carolina

Well, it looks like Super Dr. Richard 'Looking for the Exit Ramp' O'Malley finally found the exit ramp with his acceptance of another Super Gig in South Carolina, see here. Seems he has a start date of not later than August 3, 2018, so I take it he has given his 90 day notice to the Board.

Good for him and good for us.

Having never been much of a fan of Super O'Malley for all the reasons you can read about in this blog, I still recognize that he's done some good things for the school district.

So, I wish him well in his future endeavor and to put a twist on an old U2 song, 'I hope he finds what he's looking for.'

Smiles all around:


Anyhoo, let's hope for better times all-around.

1 comment:

  1. Strange that none of the NJ media have picked up the story yet. Also I wonder if there is a penalty for breaking the contract early.

    ReplyDelete