Wednesday, October 24, 2012

NJ ASK Results compared to 2011 - by School

Well, here's the 2012 NJ ASK Results for Downtown Edison compared to 2011 by School. Now, Lindeneau and James Madison Inter were not included in the 2011 file I received, so there's no comparison for those two schools. When I get them, I'll share them with you.

Here's a summary of the results or go here:
Once again, if you're like me and don't want to stare at columns and rows of numbers to find what you'd like to see - there's an interactive Excel file that can sort all this data easily for you. Here's an example of a couple of things:

Here's all of Grade 4:
Here's a listing of the top 15 scoring at Partially Proficient:
Finally, here's the 2011 Results:


Anyhoo, anyone who wants the NJ ASK Results sheets for 2011 or the Excel file that I put together from those sheets - just drop me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment