'Tom Lankey and the Edison Council will lower costs, streamline services and find new revenues to KEEP YOUR LOCAL TAXES STABLE!'
So does Mayor ChoiLankey in 'DemBadLands!:
- Raise the Sewer Tax 35% for Residential property and 50% for Commercial property
- Increase Appropriations by $2.6 million
- Reduce Revenues by $4.2 million
- Increase Your Muni Taxes by $6.8 million
- Increase Your Muni Tax Rate by 9.2-Cents or 8.3% from $1.116 to $1.208
Buy hey, not to worry - Mayor ChoiLankey just hired a public relations firm for $45,000 here to make this all sound good.
Anyhoo, hypocrisy continues to know no end here in Mayor ChoiLankey's Downtown Edison!