why Edison’s all-Dem Council wants to move School Elections to November:
10. Because Rob ‘March on Trenton’ Karabinchak couldn’t keep track of a few pennies on the Muni-side of Your tax bill – so that eminently qualified him to go after the Big $ on the School-side of Your tax bill.
9. Because you like the idea of consolidating the School Tax under the Local Dem Party Umbrella for greater efficiency of distribution.
8. Because you like trading off your right to vote on the largest portion of Your Edison Tax Bill just so you can vote for some more Dem Party Candidates in November.
7. Because you miss the good old days when one-hand washed the other and both hands picked your pocket.
6. Because it was unfair to take away that fast-tract promotion to Lieutenant.
5. Because the Council wants to eliminate those darn Failed School Budgets from coming before them anymore and doing nothing - in spite of the wishes of the Residents.
4. Because there’s something to be said for ‘Homegrown’ as long as the Council decides what that is.
3. Because the Council has a better track record than the Board of Ed in hiring the ‘Best & Brightest’ talent available.
2. Because you really want 80-Cents of every $ of the School Budget to go for Salaries & Bene’s again - since it’s all about the Kids.
1. Because it’s all about who gets to decide how that Big Fat Pot of Money over there on Mythomania Lane gets $pent.