why Mayor ChoiLankey should just tell us now what the 2014 Muni-tax increase is and skip the Dog & Pony show called a Council review:
10 Because the Council asked Ricigliano for her budget months before the budget year started, yet they've yet to ask Mayor ChoiLankey - months after the budget year started.
9. Because we're 4 1/2 months into the budget year and not one Councilman asked publicly - Where's the 2014 Budget Senor Lankey?
8. Because Rob 'March on Trenton' Karabinchak follows Lankey around so closely and is so in step with him that Lankey has to keep Snickers bars in his jacket pockets just in case they have to stop and talk to anyone.
7. Because Finance Committee members Rob 'March on Trenton' Karabinchak and Alvaro 'KaraMia' Gomez didn't even know there was a 2.9-cent tax increase after their review of the 2011 Muni Budget and after the tax bills were out - and we already paid half the year's Muni-tax increase.
6. Because Mayor ChoiLankey is the Finance Committee and if he wanted to stash money away for a rainy day and didn't want the Council to know - they'd never find it.
5. Because there are no Checks & Balances with Mayor ChoiLankey and his 'Fresh Start Tour' entourage and the only Council Amendment would be to give Perilstein & Russomanno some more money.
4. Because the Council asking Department Heads questions about their budgets (which they most likely have very little say in) is like Karabinchak asking his Council buddies for secret approval for a conflict tax assessor & attorney when he filed his tax appeals - a tad bit hypocritical.
3. Because no one wants to hear Russomanno ask for more money.
2. Because it's a waste of time and money when Mayor ChoiLankey & his 'Fresh Start Tour' entourage already know the outcome - we just don't know.
1. Because the Local Dems have made Edison safe for Hypocrisy and Mayor ChoiLankey, the highest elected official here in Downtown Edison, has just made it into his own 'DemsBadLands.'