Saturday, October 24, 2015

Edison Democrats - We Get it Done! Flyer?!?

Well, got that glossy flyer in the mail when I was away and, after I busted out loud laughing - I filed it in the appropriate place, in the garbage can.

Geez, they get it done all right - unfortunately, just in their fancy, smam-cy, glossy flyers.

After you get done busting a gut too - what they really do to you is easy enough to see - just look at your tax bills.

But hey, you gotta appreciate their effort to ignore reality in the face of reality. Somebody's gotta try the impossible and try and make a Council ticket led by Rob 'March on Trenton' Karabinchak re-electable.

Even in this one-party town, it's hard not to see that SeƱor Karabinchak not only needs to go but deservedly so.

But let's have some fun with this. Bet you didn't know, but here's something they didn't get done - but no worry, I took care of it for them. Seems while I was away, somebody dropped a whole bunch of these meaningless Dem bio campaign flyers on my lawn. Guess they think I need more than one via special delivery on my lawn.

So, if anybody is looking for some missing Edison Council Dem Party Pretty, Pretty (albeit meaningless) flyers here in 'Not for Dems Below 08820' part of town, you can pick them up in my garbage can until next Tuesday when my garbage gets collected:



Anyhoo, if any of my friends in the EDO wish to engage in a discussion of their record of performance here in the 'DemBadLands' of Downtown Edison, I'd be more than happy to do it. I only have one stipulation though and that is you have to do it with me and not my lawn. Geez, I hope the stink from those flyers doesn't kill my weeds!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment