10. Because the party hasn't done enough for the guy with the longest title in town; CampaignManagerLawsuitSettlementRecipientConstituentRelationsAdministratorPlanningBoardMember
and he wants to finish the job himself.
9. Because he loves Edison, loves the Dem Party and loves the People of Edison - for what they can and have done for him.
8. Because he has 20 years or so experience working as a Dem Party soldier taking cheap shots at all those who don't agree with the party line or him and it's payback time from the party.
7. Because he has the uncanny ability to switch sides in midstream - and you thought he didn't learn anything from Rob 'March on Trenton' Karabinchak.
6. Because he's tired of 'Constituting', whatever that is, and wants to spend more time writing love letters to the Local Dem Party Committee people.
5. Because he likes to annoy and step-over poor Bob 'See No Conflict' Diehl who is patiently awaiting his turn to move up to anything.
4. Because he's good at campaigning for the Local Dems here in Edison where the truth doesn't matter and you only count at election time.
3. Because he wants to be Mayor Tom '8%' ChoiLankey's boss and tell him what to do for a change.
2. Because he brings a level of sophistication to the job that can only be measured in curb height.
1. Because you really want to have a Local Dem Party Chair that will do more for the Republicans than the Democrats here in Downtown Edison.