Thursday, March 30, 2017

Edison Board of Mythomania's Vacant Board Seat - get your application in by April 7th!?!

Well, in the closed club mentality world of the Board of Mythomania where they pat each other on the back while they disingenuously pick your pockets year after year, just can't for the life of me figure out who's in charge over there!?!


Anyway, recognizing a flawed (yet farcical) process to fill the open board seat when I see one, I want to treat it with the respect that it's due. So, here's my application to fill the vacant board seat. I meet all their qualifications, provided the documents they wanted in the format they requested and answered all their questions as they've written them.

Just an update, 3/31/17 - silly me, I forgot to put my Non-References on my resume. So here they are;
Mayor Tom 'Now 13.7%' ChoiLankey, Freeloader Charlie 'I Abstain' Tomaro - aka 'Deputy Dog', Ass' Man Rob 'Mr. Temper-a-Ment' Karabinchak - 18th District and Super Dr. Richard 'Looking for the Exit Ramp' O'Malley - gotta update my application, don't want them to think I didn't have any Non-References!



Now, you may say, what's the point of applying - they probably already have someone in mind to fill the vacant spot? My answer to that would be - that's exactly the point but they shouldn't of closed out the application process 10 days early to make it so obvious. At least they could of pretended that it was an open process.

Anyhoo, what do I know? I still can't figure out why you can't provide a hand-written application?? Cursive writing and printing seem to be treated as a lost art form. Oh wait, I remember - $4 million for some 4,400 Mac laptops!

No comments:

Post a Comment