On April 23rd, you're gonna decide who sits in those 3 open BoE seats. It's very important that you take the time to make an informed decision because there are some seriously big ticket items coming down the pike.
Consider if you will some thingies going on:
1. The rebuild of James Monroe and that will most likely be more than the replacement value of the insurance - and it should be.
2. The need to address the over-all space overcrowding and that probably means another Bond Referendum and some more Lease Purchase Agreements to boot.
3. The union contracts need to be renegotiated.
4. Then there's the new curriculum standards, more frequent standardized testing and mandatory teacher and administrator evaluation systems to factor in.
4. What happens with O'Malley's contract since 2014-15 is the last year of his contract.
So, who do you want to deal with these items, which only represent a few of the things going on over there on Mythomania Lane?
Anyhoo, please take the time to check out all the candidates before you step into the voting booth. It's your money they're playing with and you just might want to make sure there is somebody there looking out for you too.
Duh! Did it again with the date - guess I'm stuck on the March 23rd date for some reason!