Saturday, September 22, 2018

Let the Silly Season Begin here in the 'DemBadLands' of Downtown Edison!?!

Who better to start things off than Rob 'Mr. Temper-a-Ment' Karabinchak - you remember him, the former Edison councilman who I affectionately refer to the EDO's Greatest Failure. Along with Charlie 'I Abstain' Tomaro, the Poster Child for everything that's wrong with the EDO - the two best we could come up with to escape the EDO recycle pit.

But I digress, so let's move on.

Here's a flier I got in the mail today. Our 18th District Representatives are claiming they helped us taxpayers with some additional $4,274,601 in state school aid. First, let's be truthful here about the numbers. Included in the governor's budget was an additional $774,601 in state aid and it was Senate President Sweeney's legislation to rebalance the state aid that resulted in the extra $3,500,000 for a total of $4,274,601.

Now back to their claim that they 'helped us taxpayers' with some additional state aid.

Well, I'm a taxpayer here in Edison and I didn't get any help with my school taxes from this additional money, did you?

Oh wait, I forgot - they didn't really help the taxpayers because the Board of Mythomania kept the additional money and didn't use it for tax relief as it was meant to be used. You can read all about it in previous posts.

Geez, you'd think they would know that before they put this flier out.

So, a Big OOPS to our 18th District Representatives - maybe you'll have better luck in one of the other towns in the district with this Silliness! I'm sure East Brunswick, Highland Park, Metuchen, South Plainfield and South River appreciate all your help too.


Anyhoo, welcome to Silly Season and Keep voting for More of the same. I sure want some more Help from them that I almost Got.

No comments:

Post a Comment