Monday, August 17, 2026

'Politics in Downtown Edison' Blog Views Just Exceeded 2,000,000

 Well, it's not something I pay much attention too but I just noticed that the Number of Views to this Local Blog has just exceeded 2,000,000.

Just a thanks to all who took the time to see what I was saying about what goes on with the Politics in this town. I hope you all found something useful or at least something that made you want to ask questions or know more.

I do not advertise this Blog, you have to know it's there. I do occasionally post a link to this Blog on Facebook pages relating to Edison but only if I think it contributes to the posts being made on those public sites.

Overall, you'll see most of my posts deal with Muni and School Budgets, Payrolls, Bond Referendums or anything else relating to the numbers that the local taxing entities don't easily or timely volunteer.

Here's the last 12 years taxing by entity:



Anyhoo, once again - thanks for checking out what this person thinks about what goes on in this town.




No comments:

Post a Comment