Well, saw this press release here in TapintoEdison about the upcoming election for 18th District Senator Pat Diegnan and State Assemblyman Rob 'Mr. Temper-a-Ment' Karabinchak.
Got to feel for Diegnan having to carry this albatross (aka, the EDO's Greatest Failure) around his neck. Though you have to give Diegnan credit for coming up with something positive to say about Señor Karabinchak:
'It is really an exciting time to be running. We are committed to conducting a positive, issue oriented campaign. As such, I am thrilled to run with Rob. He is a man with an incredible record of accomplishments both in business and as a member of the Edison council.' Can't wait to see those Council accomplishments in the campaign flyers.
Hmm..guess he obviously hasn't been to many Karabinchak council meetings - but it's the Dem-party thing to do, I guess.
And Karabinchak is Happy - 'I am extremely happy to be sharing a ticket with Patrick. He has been a leading voice in Trenton on some of the issues that we hold most dear, chief among them: our children and our schools. We are both excited to put forward our platform for bettering New Jersey.'
Now there you go. I'll bet he's Happy - Diegnan really doesn't have any choice in who his running mate is, just like You and I don't have a choice in this Dem-Party controlled Oligarchy we call Downtown Edison.
So, in the spirit of we get the type of government we deserve, let's help Rob out with his new campaign by repeating some things from his term on the Edison Council.
Top 10 Reasons why You want to Vote for Rob 'Mr. Temper-a-Ment' Karabinchak for the 18th District Assembly Seat in November:
10. Because You want Your Voice to be a Race to the Bottom.
9. Because You want Edison's Mistakes to be Highlighted at the State Level.
8. Because Charlie 'I Abstain' Tomaro endorses him and You don't see anything wrong with that.
7. Because You like Supporting Someone who Didn't Support the Chairman of his Own Local Party.
6. Because You want to Confirm that it's Okay for the Least qualified of Candidates for Anointment to this position to be Selected.
5. Because You like Helping Someone who is Only Looking to Help Himself.
4. Because Appearances are Deceiving and You Like Being Deceived.
3. Because You like Politics when it takes advantage of the People - Not Helping them.
2. Because You prefer Form over Substance in Your Political representation.
1. Because You Like someone Who has Switched Sides So Often and So Fast that He's Now Made Himself Permanently Dizzy.
And finally, let's help Rob out with some Bumper Stickers for this Campaign:
Vote for Rob:
- Run Rob Run - on Rob's Rear Bumper, on Bob's Front Bumper!?!
- why make him change sides again!?!
- he'll stabilize taxes..his own!?!
- he's Karazmatic..in his own mind!?!
- change you can believe in..from an incumbent!?!
- what could he possibly do right!?!
- he pinches pennies but takes your dollars!?!
- he's a Whiner..oops, typo, a Winner!?!
- he puts the 'Me' in Team!?!
- he'll make a Mean Face if you Don't!?!
- he has the temper-a-ment for differing opinions!?!
- help Him be all for Himself!?!
Anyhoo, let's hope Senator Diegnan is prepared for carrying Rob through this campaign by giving him the Cliff Notes on how a bill becomes law and the address of the nearest Charm School down there in Trenton.