Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Edison Dem Party Machine 1 0 People of Edison

Saw this piece here in InsiderNJ.com about the Local Dem Party's vote for Chairman. Shariq Ahmad defeats Chairman Keith Hahn by a vote of 71 to 70. Congratulations to the winner, I guess.

Not much of a fan on Edison's Local Dem Party Oligarchy but the article has some interesting narrative on how this came about. You should read it. Never could quite grasp how only some 156 committee people get to determine how a town of over 100,000 is run.

But I digress, so let's move on.

So, who is Shariq Ahmad? I don't know. Heard of him but never met him but that's not important.

But I do know he is the Chief of Staff to Assemblyman Rob 'Mr. Temper-a-Ment' Karabinchak, and I do remember him as the EDO's Greatest Failure.

Remember his acute attention to detail:


Ands his charming personalty:

Anyhoo, I'd say what a mess the dysfunctional Local Dem Party puts this town in with all their ongoing in-fighting and power struggles - but that would be redundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment