Monday, March 15, 2021

Let the games begin here in the 'DemBadLands' of Downtown Edison - out of the blocks first - EdisPam-I Am!?!

 Well, it's that time of the year again when all the glossy political flyers come out pandering for your vote.

And to my surprise, look what I got today. A flyer from Sam Joshi - the 'Weathervane Millennial' aka 'Big-boy pants for Mayor. 

I actually couldn't Stop laughing.

Now really, it you read this blog, then you know I'm not a likely voter for him for anything - much less for Mayor. Yeah, a 17-year unmatched record. Look at what happened to this Dem-party town over the last 17 years - no one would want to even admit it, much less match it.

This town is so screwed-up with everything going on thanks to him and his Local Dem-party buddies.

So, there's three things he should immediately do:

(1) Immediately take me off the mailing list used to send this nonsense to me, (2) don't assume the People of this town are as uninformed or dumb as you may think they are, and (3) Stop talking about yourself in third person  - it's is a Tad Bit creepy.

Finally - just sayin' - don't really care but with the amount of text on this flyer, it should be sent out a a newsletter. Guess he couldn't figure out what was important to say to get his message out - so he said everything he could think of that nobody cares about. Nobody's gonna take the time to read all this nonsense.

Be that as it may, here's my take on his Big-boy flyer - with my notes attached:



















Anyhoo, - unlucky for me, there's 20 minutes or so gone in my life that I wasted reading and commenting on political egomaniacal narcissism at its worst.


No comments:

Post a Comment