Saturday, May 1, 2021

EdiSpam I Am - back at it again!?! Still Won't take me off his Mailing List

Well, sad to say I received another unsolicited mailing from Sam 'the Weathervane Millennial' Joshi, aka Big-boy pants.

This time a letter from the Desk of Mayor Steven Fulop. Apparently, he wants to convey his strong support for Sam for Mayor.

That's nice but with all due respect to Mayor Fulop, I think the People of Edison know what's in the best interest of this town and it's Not Mr. Joshi - and I say that as a life-long Democrat.

I appreciate that Mayor Fulop grew up in Edison and has a fond memory of it. I've been here for much longer and, while I only went to Edison High School, have seen and lived through the reality of the Dem's one-party oligarchy rule and all the harm that it does and has done here for years - and it ain't been pretty.

While I don't take endorsements by politicians of other politicians very seriously (they'll pretty much endorse anyone on the party line), it's apparent that Joshi is being endorsed by the same party that has made this town what it is today - a politically corrupt hypocritical mess.

So, here's my thoughts on this latest mailing:











Sorry, but EdiSpam I Am is truly not the person you want for Mayor for all the reasons I stated in previous posts and will continue to point out every time he sends me one of these mailings. 

I Do Not support you Mr. Big-boy pants and Won't be voting for you so there's no need for you to keep sending me your sophomoric mailings - save them for the people who vote the Dem-party line, no matter who is on it - I vote for people. 

So Please STOP!

Finally, it's actually kind of condescending for politicians from other towns to try and tell us what is best for us - don't you think?

Anyhoo, at least we're comforted in the knowledge that the powers that be that have all the power and control all the money -  know who best fits their interests.


No comments:

Post a Comment