Friday, August 9, 2019

Wow! Anthony De Amorin makes his 2nd Bid for the Edison Board of Mythomania - in typical style!?!

Well, someone just pointed me to Mr. De Amorin's announcement for the Edison Board of Education on his FaceBook page.

I'm always happy to see people run for the Board and I was hoping that with 10 people running for 3 spots, we'd at least get one or two who would be filling the missing seat of the taxpayer in the decision-making process over there on Mythomania Lane.

With all due respect to Mr. De Amorin and his work with Suez, I think this Board needs something more than 'Narcissism a la Smart Phone' and I can't imagine voting for this guy. The Board of Mythomania is Bad enough as it is and seating him on this Board would only make it worse.

Here's his announcement:



Anyhoo, acronyms are nice but mean nothing but I take it he'll tell us later what he's going to do from Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment