Saturday, September 30, 2023

Blog-On or Not to Blog-on - seems to be a pending question???

 Well, here's something that's interesting and fodder for some thought on my part. I've been doing this Blog for a long time and someone pointed out to me that the Total Page View Counter down at the bottom of the page is approaching 1 million total views.

Now, I don't pay attention to that counter since this Blog is not about me nor am I looking for any credit from anyone - I don't advertise it and you just have to know it's there to see it. I just do this Blog to try and help the People of Edison understand what goes on in this town by sharing my thoughts and opinions and hope you'll find something useful, whether you agree with me or not. Of course, more often than not, I do this by using sarcastic humor - but sarcastic humor aside, there's always a point being made.

What's interesting to me is when I look at the Total Page View Counter, doesn't look like there's space for 7 digits so not sure what's going to happen after it hits 999,999. Will it end at 999,999 and freeze in place or will it just roll back to zero?

Not for nothing but perhaps it's a sign that if the Counter is coming to an end, perhaps it's time to end this Blog too and say 'Peace Out.' Gotta think about it.

So, if someone notices what happens after it hits 999,999 and cares to share, please send me an email by hitting the Email button on the right side of the page. I will send you a, albeit cheap, Politics in Downtown Edison Pen to mark the occasion.

Anyhoo, 'Peace Out' for now and let's see what the future holds.


No comments:

Post a Comment