Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Edison State of the Township address - Feb. 20th!

Well, one of my FaceBook friends posted a political link from Anthony Russomanno, aka..Campaign Manager to the EDO and it showed up on my page. Now, as a general rule, I don't engage in local political rhetoric, fairytales and banter on FaceBook and always ask my political friends Not to do it to me. Un-friend me first, if you must! Guess this one slipped by but please don't do that to me again.

So, let me share what it was all about. It was a NJ.Com article about Edison Mayor Tom 'Form over Substance'  Lankey's State of the Township Address on February 20th at 7:00PM. If you want to mingle with the troops at a pre-address cocktail reception from 5:30-7:00PM - it'll cost you $65.00. Reservations required through the Chamber, of course.

Anyhoo, if you have the time, you should go to hear the speech. Personally, I'll pass - he says a lot of things but the words don't follow the actions.

But then again, isn't that the Edison EDO way - making Edison safe for hypocrisy?!? There's a fine line between politics and people here in Downtown Edison - and Lankey is already out of balance.


No comments:

Post a Comment