Wednesday, June 5, 2019

The one-time I actually voted for Charlie 'I Abstain' Tomaro, he Loses! - Duh..I should of been voting for him all along!

Well, it's never been my thingie to kick anybody when they're down or rain on anyone's parade - so let me just congratulate the Dem-Party Column B winners of yesterday's Edison Dem-Party Primary election for Council here in the 'DemBadLands' of Downtown Edison.

At least the Local Edison Dem-Party campaign circus is over for now. And, go figure with my write-in votes, the one time I ever voted for Charlie 'I Abstain' Tomaro for public office, he loses.

Double Duh on me..I should of been voting for him all along!

Though I am a little disappointed that Charlie 'I Abstain' Tomaro didn't make it on to the Council but hey, Bob 'See No Conflict' Diehl did make a run for Freeholder. Score one up for him with the Dem-party. Got to see what happens next though with those two. And Board of Mythomania President Jerry 'Needs to Step-down' Shi - guess you didn't make it on the Council either. Unlucky!

Not for nothing but if the Republicans in this town don't recognize that the Goose just dropped the Golden Egg in their lap for the November election, then there's really not much more to say.

Here's the unofficial results:

Anyhoo, enjoy the Smell - the Stench still lingers over this one-party town!

No comments:

Post a Comment