Friday, May 17, 2019

Note to my friends in the Local Democratic Party - It's probably a Good idea to Not send me anymore Campaign flyers!

Well, don't know why I keep getting these campaign flyers during the Silly Season since I asked them a long time ago to Stop and take me off the mailing lists. Guess that's one of the problems with being a Democrat here in the 'DemBadLands' of Downtown Edison - they think all Democrats must be deaf, dumb and blind to what goes on in this town!

All right - since they won't Stop, then I feel obligated to comment on it.

Here's one I just got:


You recognize these people, don't you? It's the 'Real Democrats' - whatever that means. I have yet to see what I think is a Real Democrat in a long time in this town. You know, the kind that use to actually be for People and not their self-serving Dem-Party interests.

Anyway, they should be more careful with these flyers. First of all, the 'Real Democrats' pictured here are Not the Candidates the Edison Democratic Party (EDO) endorsed through their screening process. The only thing Real about them is that they're sore losers in a game they happily joined and played in - until they lost, of course.

Boo..hoo..Boo..hoo - somebody get them some Cheese to go with that Whine.

Second, they are listed in Column A. Look at that, they created a new line for the 'Real Democrats.' They must be proud.

Now here's where all you Dem-Party Groupies who always vote the Dem-Party line need to pay attention. If you're going to vote the Dem-Party line - it's Column B, Not the self described 'Real Democrats' in Column A. Confusing isn't it? They try so very hard to do that to you.

Third, they say they are the 'Lankey Team' - now, wait a second here. Mayor Tom 'Now 17.1% but Won't Debate' ChoiLankey has a team that's Not endorsed by the Local Democratic Party. As the highest ranking Democratic Party elected official here in Downtown Edison, shouldn't he be supporting the Democratic Party's ticket - which is Column B?

Uh..oh!

On wait, I know. Like the that Racist Flyer 2017 election, where the BoE Unity team had a Lankey Team Banner in the Indian parade. But then Board Members Destefano and Moroney played cute-sey with whether and when they knew Lankey was or wasn't supporting them.

Is it deja vu all over again?


Maybe this is like that. Is this really the 'Lankey Team' or are they making it up so you'll vote for them. I don't know but I'd vote for Charlie 'I Abstain' Tomaro aka..Deputy Dog (and you know how bad it would have to be for me to actually vote for Charlie) before I'd vote for either one of these two sore losers and most assuredly, Not 'Real Democrats'.

And don't you be fooled into voting for Messrs. Sendelsky and Lombardi. Recognize by voting for them you are tacitly approving Señor Lankey's $851 Suez Sewer & Water deal.


Adding insult to injury, since I live in District 31 - we have Rich Sweeney hooking up with the 'Real Democrats' - and while I like Rich Sweeney - I would say to him, what are you doing Rich? Now throw in Maria Wise - she actually screened against Lombardi and Sendelsky for the Council spots and after listening to her speech and what she had to say - I would have to say to her, Really - now you're hooking up with them?

While I get that in the wonderful world of politics, there are No Political Friends and No Political Enemies, just Political Opportunities - scratch these two latest additions to the 'Real Democrats' if you live in District 31. You really don't want to lower yourself and get tricked into playing in this twisted game going on here.

Go with Steven Nagel and do a write-in for Committee Woman.

Anyhoo, bet you're wondering now if Señor Lankey is really endorsing the 'Real Democrats' or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment